Followers

Featured Post

Sunday Song and Rhyme April 14 - 27

   This challenge has no sponsors, but you do have the opportunity to win a top 3 badge. Also, you can still enter your card (one only) to T...

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Top 3 and Honorable Mention for Challenge April 30 - May 14

  Thank you to everyone that played along in our last challenges. It’s always interesting to see your interpretation of our selected songs & rhymes.

As always, a gentle reminder that when we have sponsors, winners are chosen via Random.org but to have your card entered into the drawing for the prize or badges, your blog/posting site MUST clearly indicate what in the Song/Rhyme inspired your card.

Here are our top 3 or honorable mention for this challenge.

Firstly our top three in numerical order:

#1 Mia














Then our Honorable mention

#5 Deanne





Congratulations everyone!

Please contact Susan at susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com

to receive your Top 3 and Honorable Mention badges

(or grab them from the sidebar!)

In the subject line put: April 30  - May 14 Challenge

We would love you to be Guest Designers too in a future challenge. If you would like to take up this opportunity please say so in your email and I will send you more details...

Thanks!

Susan


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as an HONORABLE MENTION! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete