Followers

Featured Post

Sunday Song and Rhyme April 14 - 27

   This challenge has no sponsors, but you do have the opportunity to win a top 3 badge. Also, you can still enter your card (one only) to T...

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Top 3 and Honorable Mention Dec 10 - 23

   Thank you to everyone that played along in our last challenges. It’s always interesting to see your interpretation of our selected songs & rhymes!

Here are our top 3 or honorable mention for this challenge. I would love to see more entries in this challenge!

Firstly our top three in numerical order:









#4 Eemeli




Then our Honorable mention

#6 Mia



Congratulations everyone!

Please contact Susan at susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com

to receive your Top 3 and Honorable Mention badges

(or grab them from the sidebar!)

In the subject line put:  Dec 10 - 23
Challenge

We would love you to be Guest Designers too in a future challenge. If you would like to take up this opportunity please say so in your email and I will send you more details...

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Susan


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for choosing my creation as Honorable mention. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece,my dear ladies, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as an honorable mention. It means a lot

    ReplyDelete